Ingredients For The Dish:
- 2 Tbsps of extra-virgin oil (olive)
- 2 Tbsps fresh juice of lime
- 1/4 c of fresh orange-flavored juice
- Half pinto of strawberries; hulled & sliced
- 1/4 c of finely-shredded cilantro
- 1/2 of stemmed whole pepper (green); seeded & julienned
- 1/2 of stemmed whole pepper (yellow); seeded & julienned
- 1 Jalapeno; minced
Combine everything in large bowl then toss well to blend.
Refrigerate w/ cover for 2-4 hrs.
Quarter of an hour before you serve remove from your fridge and store at room temperature.
Enjoy delicious recipes with El Patron Restaurant.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salsa_(Mexican_cuisine)See also USA made Farberware microwave