See also Hotpot Near Me and Mandarin Kitchen and King Buffet
Ingredients For The Dish:
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of oil (olive)
- 3 Tbsps juice of lime
- 1 Tbsp of finely-chopped cilantro (fresh)
- 8 ounces of pineapples; crushed & drained
- 1/3 c of chopped honeydew-melon
- 2/3 c of chopped ripened tomatoes
Have everything combined in bowl, blend thoroughly.
Cover w/ plastic cling wrap then stand for 15 mins at room-temperature.
Best when used as meat or fish relish.
Enjoy delicious recipes with El Patron Restaurant.