See also Hotpot Near Me and Mandarin Kitchen and King Buffet
Ingredients For The Dish:
- 1 Pound Salmon
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Medium Onion (sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Grated Cheese
- 1 Tomato (sliced)
- Dash Paprika or Black Pepper
1. Place the fish in an ovenproof baking dish.
2. Sprinkle the fish with the sea salt.
3. Spread the mayonnaise all over the fish.
See also Steak Tacos Al Carbon
See also Asian Buffet and Taj Punjabi and Roma Pizza
4. To keep the salmon moist seal it to the bottom.
5. Put onion the top along with the tomato and cheese.
6. Add the paprika or pepper.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
8. Add small amount of water to dish if necessary.
Enjoy delicious recipes with El Patron Restaurant.