Ingredients For The Dish:
- 1 Can Alaska Salmon (14-3/4 ounce can, or 2 7-1/2 can)
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 3/4 Cups Dry Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Cup Green Onions (sliced)
- 3 Egg Whites
1. Drain and flake the salmon.
2. Combine the lemon juice and mustard.
3. Blend the flaked salmon with the breadcrumbs, green onions, and the lemon juice/mustard mixture.
4. Mix in the egg whites until well blended.
5. Form the mixture into 4 patties and cook on a lightly oiled grill or sauté them in a skillet until golden brown on both sides.
6. Serve each burger on a bun with lettuce, tomato slices, and condiments as desired.
7. The skin and tiny soft bones are totally ok to eat just mix them in with all the other ingredients.
Enjoy delicious recipes with El Patron Restaurant.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SalmonSee also USA made Farberware microwave