See also Hotpot Near Me and Mandarin Kitchen and King Buffet
Avocado and Corn Salsa ingredients list:
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and diced into large cubes
- 3 corn ears, (about 2 cups of kernels), husked
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ½ cup of lime juice
- ¼ cup of freshly chopped oregano
- ¼ cup of red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 4 shots of tabasco sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
See also Steak Tacos Al Carbon
See also Asian Buffet and Taj Punjabi and Roma Pizza
Instructions for Avocado and Corn Salsa:
Blanch the corn in boiling water for 3 minutes, then drain and cool under cold water.
Cut the kernels off the cob and mix together with all the remaining ingredients in a suitably sized bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Serve as desired (goes well with seafood such as shrimp).