Ingredients For The Dish:
- 1 1/2 Pounds Salmon (patted dry)
- 3 Tablespoons Ginger (finely chopped)
- 3 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Medium Head Bok Choy (trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces, stems and leaves separated (4 cups each)
- 1 Teaspoon Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Scallions (thinly sliced)
1. Coat a slow cooker bowl with nonstick spray and arrange salmon in it.
2. Tuck the thin end of the fillets underneath.
3. Sprinkle ginger and garlic over salmon.
4. In a saucepan, bring broth, vinegar, sugar and soy sauce to a boil.
5. Pour liquid around salmon, not over, and cook on high 1 hour or low 2 hours.
6. Stir the Bok Choy into slow cooker for the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
7. Remove the salmon from the slow cooker set aside and keep warm. Stir in the Hhoisin into the liquid.
8. Sprinkle the salmon with scallions and serve with Bok Choy and liquid.
NOTE: Cooking on low will make the color more vibrant and the flavor more delicate. MAKES 4 SERVINGS.*
Enjoy delicious recipes with El Patron Restaurant.
See also USA made Farberware microwave